Waitus, SL, (hereinafter, the "Waitus") informs, through this Cookies Policy, about the use of data storage and retrieval devices in User terminal equipment.
1.- What are cookies?
Cookies are files or files that are downloaded to the User's computer / smartphone / tablet when accessing certain web pages and applications that allow to store preferences of the User's navigation, making the interaction between the User and the Website faster and easy
The User may access the configuration of his browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent from the Website, without preventing access to the contents.
Cookies allow the recognition of a User's browser, as well as the type of device from which the Website is accessed, and are used to facilitate the User's next visit and make the Website more useful.
- Optimize User navigation by tracking the session.
ii. Collect information to optimize navigation and improve the Website.
3.- Types of cookies used on the Website
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Mandatory:Cookies strictly necessary to provide a service or content requested by the user. These are responsible for technical aspects such as identifying records and managing tool preferences in the use, interaction and location of access to content.
· Functional: Functional cookies give the user information that enriches the browsing experience, such as displaying the weather forecast based on their location.
· Statistics / Analytics: These cookies collect information related to the use of the page such as the permanence on the page and the contents visited by the readers to measure its performance and improve navigation.
The main objectives pursued with this type of cookies are:
- Allow anonymous identification of navigating Users and therefore the approximate counting of the number of visitors.
• Anonymously identify the most visited content
• Know if the User who is accessing is new or repeat visit.
The analytical cookies used on the Website are detailed below:
|Google Analytics||__utma||This Cookie is used to distinguish users and sessions.||2 years.||Google Analytics - Cookies' use|
|__utmz||This Cookie stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how the user has arrived at the site.||6 months|
|__utmb||This Cookie is used to determine new sessions or visits.||Session|
|_ga||This Cookie is used to distinguish users.||2 years.|
|_gat||This Cookie is used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 minute|
|_gid||This cookie is used to distinguish users||24 hours.|
4.- How to disable cookies?
Those cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website may be disabled in the configuration of the Website.
These settings are found in the footer of the Website. In addition, all browsers allow you to make changes to disable cookie settings.
This is the reason why most browsers offer the possibility of managing cookies, to obtain more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the "options" or "preferences" of your browser menu.
Then, you can find the links of each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2 )
· In the tools menu, select "Internet Options".
· Click on the privacy tab.
· You can configure privacy with a cursor with six positions that allows you to control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
· At the top of the Firefox sale click on the Tools menu.
· Select Options.
· Select the Privacy panel.
· In the Firefox option you can choose to use a personalized configuration of your history, as well as other issues related to your Privacy.
- Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
· Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
· Select Settings.
· Click Show advanced options.
· In the "Privacy" selection click on the Content Settings button.
· In the selection of Cookies, you can configure the options.
- Safari ( https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265 )
· In the configuration menu select the "Preferences" option.
· Open the privacy tab.
· Select the option you want from the "block cookies" section.
· Remember that certain functions and full functionality of the Website may not be available after disabling cookies.
If you do not want to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser which you can access in the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
5.- Cookies on mobile devices
Cookies that are not mandatory for browsing this Website may be disabled in [The settings available by clicking on the button in the lower right corner]
These settings are found in the footer of the Website. In addition, as in computer browsers, mobile device browsers allow changes in privacy options or settings to deactivate or delete cookies.
If you want to change the privacy options follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Below, you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
6.- Acceptance of cookies
This website does not install our cookies on Users' devices until they have accepted their installation.
We inform you that in the case of not accepting the installation of cookies or disabling any of these in the configuration, it is possible that certain services are not available without the use of these or that you cannot access certain services or take full advantage of everything what this Website offers.
We also inform you that the information in this Cookies Policy may be modified or updated, either at the initiative of Waitus or the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, which may issue instructions or make recommendations about the cookies that require modifying this Policy.